|Fiery Shrimp Skewers|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- Olive oil spritz
- 1¼ pounds medium shrimp, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Cayenne, to taste
- Juice of 2 limes
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Combine all ingredients, except shrimp, in a large baking dish.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Put shrimp on the skewers and place the skewers on the grill (using low flame or coals)
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are firm and pink.
You can also make this recipe, using a skillet on the stove.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.