|Garlic Sauteed Spinach|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- Olive oil spray
- 1½ pounds baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic (about 6 cloves)
- Spritz a large pot with the olive oil spray and heat over medium.
- Sautee the garlic for about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach, toss it with the garlic and turn the heat to high.
- Cook for another minute, stirring until all the spinach is wilted.
- Add small amounts of broth for moisture, as needed.
- Spritz with lemon juice before serving.
Try making your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.