|Zucchini Ribbons|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ¼ cup no-salt-added vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 zucchini
- Cut the ends off the zucchini and slice lengthwise, thinly.
- Heat the broth in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until translucent; about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and saute until cooked through; about 4-5 minutes.
Make your own no-salt-added Vegetable Broth with our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.