|Cinnaberry Smoothie|| |
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 1 cup mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice, optional
- Combine water, powder, ice and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil, chia seeds and cinnamon.
- Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.