|Lemon-Berry Smoothie|| |
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 1 cup mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- ¼ of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine water, powder, ice and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.