|Minty Blueberry Ginger Smoothie|| |
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (1/2-inch) cube fresh ginger
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine fruit, powder, and water in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.