|Mixed Berry Limeade Smoothie|| |
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 1 cup mixed berries
- ¼ of a lime
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine water, powder, ice and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Get the Fat Flush Body Protein for 20 grams of non-GMO protein with no soy, sugar, gluten, or artificial ingredients.
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.