|Mixed Berry Mint Smoothie|| |
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 1 cup mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice (optional)
- Combine water, powder, ice and fruit in a blender until smooth
- Add the mint leaves, flaxseed oil, and chia seeds
- Blend until all ingredients are incorporated
Don’t forget your Fat Flush Body Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.