|Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie|| |
Recipe type: smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 6 strawberries
- 1 cup rhubarb, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice, optional
- Combine water, powder, ice and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.