|1-2-3 Chicken Broth|| |
Recipe type: Soup
- 2 quarts purified water
- 3 pound chicken pieces, with bones
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Strain and discard the vegetables and bones; save the chicken for another dish.
- Refrigerate and use within 3 days, or freeze.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.