|Asparagus with Flaxy Lemon-Herb Dressing|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- ¼ cup flaxseed oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Blanch the asparagus spears in a large pot of boiling water for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Plunge the spears in ice water to cool quickly, then drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the lemon-flaxseed dressing over the asparagus before serving.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.