|Baked Lemon-Garlic Fish|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 (6-8 oz.) skinless white fish filets (tilapia, halibut, cod, etc)
- Olive oil spray
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 4 lemon slices, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl, combine herbs, garlic red pepper flakes (if using), lemon juice and zest.
- Place each filet on a piece of foil; spread the garlic mixture on each piece.
- Wrap and seal the packets, transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake fish for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slice.