|Basic Stir-Fry|| |
- 1 pound chicken, shrimp, lamb or beef
- ¼ cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- 2 cup mushrooms, thinly
- 1 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 cup water chestnuts
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup asparagus, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Heat the broth in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add your protein and heat until almost completely cooked.
- Add the veggies and seasonings and stir to combine; cook until tender.
Make your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth with our recipe!
Makes 4 servings
Feel free to experiment with different veggies! Try bell peppers, cauliflower, onions, spinach, squash, etc.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.