|Blueberry Mousse|| |
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Stevia (or to taste)
- 1 egg white
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- Place the blueberries and Stevia in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Beat the egg white with the cream of tar tar until stiff peaks form.
- Stir ¼ of the egg white into the blueberry mixture.
- Gently fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Pour into a small freezer container with a lid and freeze until firm.
- Partially defrost for 10 minutes and serve.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.