|Brussels Sprouts with Curry|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed of outside leaves
- 1 cup no-salt-added Chicken Broth
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Fat Flush Curry Seasoning
- Put all ingredients into a medium-sized pot.
- Bring to a quick boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes or until the liquid cooks down.
- As the liquid starts to thicken, gently coat the Brussels sprouts with the liquid glaze on all sides.
- Serve warm.
Make your own Chicken Broth and Fat Flush Curry Seasoning!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.