|Cauliflower Crust|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 egg
- Any spices or seasonings you'd like
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Steam the cauliflower until soft; strain and dry.
- Whisk the egg and add it to the cauliflower.
- Add desired spices and mash until mostly smooth.
- Pour the mixture onto a cooking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, or until brown.
Make a Shakedown-friendly pizza by topping the crust with a Simple Tomato Sauce recipe, Italian Seasoning, and your favorite veggies or lean meats!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.