|Classic Grilled Chicken Salad|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 pound grilled chicken breast, chilled and diced
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups torn green or red leaf lettuce, romaine, or baby greens
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices of red onion, separated into rings
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a large bowl and toss until evenly mixed.
- Add the chicken and serve.
*Notes: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.