|Cumin Sauteed Scallops|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 tablespoons no-salt-added vegetable broth
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 4 ounces scallops, trimmed and rinsed
- Heat broth in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the scallion, garlic, and cumin; saute for about 1 minute.
- Add the scallops and saute until opaque.
- Remove the scallops and place on serving plates; sprinkle with additional cumin, if desired.
Makes 1 serving
Make your own no-salt-added Vegetable Broth with our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.