|Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- Olive oil spray
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 onion, choped
- 1½ tablespoons Fat Flush Curry Seasoning*
- ¼ cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- 8 large lettuce leaves, rinsed
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Curry Seasoning onto the chicken breasts.
- Spritz a large skillet with olive oil and bring to medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown and cooked thoroughly, about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and shred.
- In the skillet, place the broth and remaining seasonings; stir to combine.
- Return the shredded chicken to the skillet and mix with the broth; heat together for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon the chicken onto each lettuce leaf.
Makes 4 servings
Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.