|Dill Shrimp Salad|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 asparagus stalks, trimmed and cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ cup basic salad dressing
- 1½ teaspoons fresh dill
- ½ pound cooked shrimp
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, diced
- 4 cups mixed greens or spinach, thoroughly rinsed
- Steam the asparagus and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and dill together.
- In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, shrimp, tomatoes and green onions.
- Drizzle with the dill dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve over the greens or spinach.
- Garnish with lemon, if desired.
Make the basic salad dressing using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.