|Easy Pico de Gallo|| |
- 1½ pounds fresh tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- Put all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover and let sit for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yields about 1 cup
Make your own low-sodium chicken broth!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.