|Egg Drop Cilantro Soup|| |
Recipe type: Soup
- 4 cups no-salt-added chicken broth
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Place the broth in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a fork.
- Gradually stir the beaten eggs into the broth.
- Reduce heat, stirring continuously with a fork until the egg stands out from the stock.
- Remove from the heat and pour into bowls.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
Make your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.