|Fat Flush-Friendly Chicken Salad|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- ¾ cup celery, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup Marvelous Mayonnaise*
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Shakedown Seasoning*
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 8 cups greens (watercress, baby greens, spinach, etc)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl (except greens).
- Spoon the chicken mixture over a bed of greens just before serving.
*Make a fresh batch of Fat Flush-friendly Marvelous Mayonnaise, and mix your own All-Purpose Shakedown Seasoning.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.