|Garlic Roasted Mushrooms & Asparagus|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bundle asparagus, cut into thirds
- ½ pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the garlic, asparagus, and mushrooms in a bowl; spritz with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Spread the veggies in a single layer on a lined baking sheet.
- Roast until asparagus is tender, about 15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.