|Green Beans with Lemon & Garlic|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Steam the green beans in a large pot until crisp and bright green, about 5 minutes.
- Put the broth in a saute pan and place over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until translucent, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beans and lemon juice; saute for 2-3 minutes, occasionally stirring.
Make your own Shakedown-friendly Vegetable Broth!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.