Mix up with your favorite greens like kale, spinach or Swiss chard for a simple, healthy, green smoothie!
|Green Nectarine Smoothie|| |
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- ½ cup greens like spinach, kale or Swiss chard
- ½ nectarine
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine nectarine, greens, powder, and water in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Get the Fat Flush Body Protein for 20 grams of non-GMO protein with no soy, sugar, gluten, or artificial ingredients.
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.