|Homemade Salsa|| |
Recipe type: Condiment
- 1-2 fresh jalapenos, minced
- ⅛ cup fresh cilantro, finely minced
- ¼ cup green peppers, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can low-sodium diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 scallions (white parts only), finely diced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ lime
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, or overnight.
*Note:Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.