Strawberries and peach are a classic flavor combination for an easy and healthy smoothie.
|Life's A Peach Smoothie|| |
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Combine fruit, powder, and water in a blender.
- Add flaxseed oil, cinnamon, and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.