|Strawberry Colada|| |
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple (Special Occasion ingredient)
- 1 tablespoon raw, unsweetened shredded coconut (Special Occasion ingredient)
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine water, fruit, and powder in a blender.
- Add the flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.