|Light Broccoli Salad|| |
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bell pepper (red, orange, yellow, or green)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 tablespoons Lime & Flax Vinaigrette (or to taste)
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil and add the broccoli florets.
- Cook for about 1 minute, until bright green and slightly tender.
- Drain broccoli and dry well.
- Add the broccoli, onions, and peppers to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
Makes 4 servings
Get the recipe for Lime & Flax Vinaigrette.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.