|Lightening Bolt Eggplant|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 1 quart no-salt-added chicken broth
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon Fat Flush Curry Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spritz a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Spread eggplant cubes on baking sheet and roast for about 15 minutes or until softened and browned, turning occasionally.
- Add eggplant and remaining ingredients to a 2-quart pot.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until peppers and onions are soft.
Try these recipes for homemade no-salt-added Chicken Broth and the Fat Flush Curry Seasoning.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.