|Limey Chicken|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried ginger
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 4 (5-ounce) chicken thighs or breasts, skinned
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, garlic, ginger, and coriander.
- Rub the mixture onto the chicken; place in a nonstick dish or baking pan and cover.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.