|Mashed Cauliflower|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 cups cooked cauliflower, diced
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- ½ cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Heat the broth in a nonstick skillet over a medium setting.
- Saute the onion and green pepper until soft; about 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and toss until heated through.
- Add the dill and garlic and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a bowl and mash.
Make your own no-salt-added chicken broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.