|Parsley & Dill Snapper Fillets|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 pound red snapper (or fish of your choice)
- ½ cup no-salt-added vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Arrange the fish in the center of a baking dish; add the broth, parsley, shallots, and dill.
- Place the dish in oven and roast until the snapper is opaque in the center, about 15-25 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to a serving dish.
- Add lemon juice to the pan with the broth, stir to combine; pour over the fish.
Makes 4 servings
Make your own no-salt-added vegetable broth!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.