|Peppy Mushrooms|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash of coriander
- 1 pound small button mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small bowl, combine everything but the mushrooms.
- Pour the mixture over the mushrooms, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, drain and serve mushrooms with toothpicks.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.