|Raspberry Smoothie|| |
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine fruit, water and powder in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget your Fat Flush Body Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.