|Roasted Asparagus|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, washed and dried
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and place on a baking sheet.
- Spritz the stalks with olive oil spray, add garlic and toss to coat.
- Spread in a single layer and roast for about 25 minutes.
- Squirt with fresh lemon juice upon serving.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.