|Roasted Brussels Sprouts|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- Olive oil spray
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Spritz them with olive oil spray and spread on a cooking sheet.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan every now and then to move the sprouts around.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the top and serve immediately.