|Roasted Cauliflower|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- Olive oil spray
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Desired seasonings (garlic, cayenne, dried mustard, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets, discarding the core and stumps.
- In a large bowl, lightly spritz the florets with the olive oil spray and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat.
- Spread the florets on a lined baking sheet.
- Roast for about 1 hour, tossing occasionally, until golden brown.
Makes 4 servings
Variation: Try different flavors using your favorite Fat Flush spices and seasonings! The cauliflower would also be delicious sprinkled with fresh parsley or cilantro immediately after removing from the oven.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.