|Roasted Veggie Medley|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ½ cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place veggies in a baking dish.
- Brush the vegetables with the broth, and stir to coat.
- Broil for about 10 minutes.
Makes 1 serving
Try using different veggies! (Zucchini, squash, and mushrooms are delicious additions!)
Make your own beef, chicken, or vegetable broth.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.