|Citrus Salmon with Asparagus|| |
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- Olive oil spray
- ½ medium onion, minced
- 1 pound asparagus, cut diagonally into ½-inch pieces
- ½ no-salt-added vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Spritz the fish with olive oil spray and cook in the pan for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fish from the pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat the broth over a medium setting.
- Add the onion and asparagus; saute until vegetables are tender.
- Plate the fish over vegetables.
- Add fresh dill and spritz with lemon juice.
Try this dish with Zucchini Ribbons by taking 2 zucchini, thinly slice them (lengthwise) and add them to the saute pan to cook with the asparagus.
Make your own no-salt-added Vegetable Broth with our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.