|Salmon Cakes|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 8 ounces cooked salmon fillet, skinned
- ¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg beaten
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven 350°F.
- Place the salmon in a large bowl and separate with a fork.
- Mix in the scallions, dill, garlic, lemon juice, and egg.
- Shape mixture into 2 patties, about ¾-inch thick.
- Place patties in a nonstick baking dish or baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.