|Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ¼ cup no-salt-added chicken or beef broth
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a medium skillet, heat broth over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Cook until onions are translucent and tender.
- Add lemon juice and serve.
Make your own no-salt-added chicken or beef broth!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.