|Savory Spaghetti Squash|| |
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the squash halves on a nonstick baking sheet, cut side down.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- With a fork, separate the spaghetti pulp from the skin; place the pulp on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle on garlic, cinnamon, and oil; toss lightly.
Makes 4 servings.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.