|Seared Tuna with Green Bean Salad|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 (5-ounce) tuna steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 2½ tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Spritz a skillet with the olive oil spray and heat over a medium-high setting.
- Add the tuna steaks and cook, to your liking, evenly on each side.
- Remove from the heat and plate with the Tomato and Green Bean Salad.
- Spritz with fresh lemon juice, garnish with cilantro, and serve.
Make your own Tomato and Green Bean Salad!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.