|Spicy Lemon Shrimp Salad|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Olive oil spray
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut asparagus
- 1 cup greens (romaine lettuce, spinach, mixed greens, etc.)
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients, gradually whisk in the olive oil and set aside.
- Spritz a large skillet with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in asparagus and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with greens to mix.