|Stuffed Tomatoes with Deviled Egg Salad|| |
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled
- ½ tablespoon flaxseed oil
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ dried mustard
- ½ teaspoon scallions, finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Mash eggs.
- Mix in the oil, vinegar, mustard, scallions, garlic, and cayenne.
- Cut off the top of the tomatoes, about ¼ of the way down, and save the top.
- Scoop out the pulp, drain, and stuff with the egg salad.
- Replace the top of the tomatoes.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.