|Sweet 'n Sour Cucumber and Red Onion Salad|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 3 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, quartered and sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of Stevia
- Dill weed, chopped, to taste
- Italian (flat) parsley, chopped, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a nonmetal container and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, shaking the pan occasionally to get all flavors to develop.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.