|Tofu Breakfast Scramble|| |
Recipe type: Entree
- 3 tablespoons no-salt-added vegetable broth
- ½ cup mushrooms
- ⅓ cup onions, chopped
- ½ garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 pound soft tofu, drained, rinsed, and squeezed until lightly crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of turmeric
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the mushrooms, onions, garlic, and chives in the broth until tender.
- Add the tofu and turmeric and scramble until the tofu is crumbled and resembles scrambled eggs; about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Make your own no-salt-added vegetable broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.