|Tomato and Green Bean Salad|| |
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 pound steamed green beans, cooled, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1½ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ purple onion, sliced
- 1 lemon
- In a bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil; set aside.
- Combine all vegetables in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Finish with a spritz of lemon juice (optional).
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.